Does Somebody Else Have Your Password?
So far, 14,844 people sought an answer to this question.
We're archiving 9,394,517,402
records from 112
The breach database was last updated at 2022/03/25 12:29 (GMT)
What is a Data Breach?
A data breach is an incident where information existing in a system is accessed by an unauthorized third party without the knowledge of the owner of the system.
The probability that your company will suffer a data breach is 27.7% according to research made by IBM Security and other companies.
Attackers are usually interested in personal information – the more personal information the system a business owns stores, the more interesting it is for an attacker.
Companies, universities, and people working on OSINT projects alike usually turn to BreachDirectory in order to secure themselves, their infrastructure and personnel.
About the API
The API provided by BreachDirectory is suitable for both corporate and personal use. The API has a lot of use cases – it helps companies, universities and individuals secure themselves and their employees, and assists in OSINT-based projects.
The API is used by numerous well-known companies and universities helping them secure their infrastructure, educate youth on cyber security issues, and provide assistance in preventing account takeover attacks.
BreachDirectory have made extensive security tests and disclosed several issues (CSRF, XSS) on our site. They are professional, kind and responsive. It is a pleasure working with them!
Secure Your Infrastructure with Our API Offering
- Free for Personal and Educational Use – use the API as part of a university assignment.
- Unlimited Amount of Requests – choose the monthly plan and query away.
- Blazing Fast Speed – the API is lightning fast. Inside of your infrastructure.
- Explainer Videos and Blogs – educate yourself and your team in both text and video formats!
- News from the Data Breach World – ever heard of a newsletter centered around data breaches?